Recently 11th Dream has slowly been coming back to life and it's great to see. As you may or may not noticed, the past couple months the server has not been in the best shape with very few active players. With that said, I want to thank all players who have recently donated. Servers are not cheap, and for the first time in 3 months i won't be paying the $80 bill out of my own pocket. It's great to see a community that really cares and is willing to support the server and I would like to give a small shoutout to those who donated this month (In no specific order):
I would like to give the players what they really want. A thread has be created in the suggestions section on the forum located: here. Tell us what you want, and once a sufficient amount of ideas have been suggested we will do a large poll on the site to decide which one will be impletented. (This would be for large updates, not small things like voting rewards - small suggestions are important too!)
On a more negative note, the staff member "performance" has been on the decline and I wanted to make sure everybody understands what the position of moderator really is.
1. The position is NOT for the title, it is for people who truly care and are friendly and helpful on the server. The position also comes with the duties of dealing with spammers, trolls etc etc. It has become blatently apparent that to some, it's more about the title than helping people and therfore moderator applications have been removed. I would ask that all staff members think about this, and if you feel that you are no longer interested in being part of the staff team, you resign.
2. I would like all staff members to understand what it takes to be a moderator, not "ignoring" chat when you are building, not starting fights and not just going to Amiti87 or myself every time there is a problem. Please, use some common sense and make decisions for yourself, you have a brain too! I would like to see all staff members to step up to the plate and really contribute to the community, and as stated before if you are no longer interested in being a moderator, simply tell me.
3. Staff applications have been removed and will not be returning. This does not mean that we don't need any more staff members, it means you truly have to earn it. No longer can you apply and hope you will recieve a mod position, but you must help, and communicate with other members of the community.
4. Staff member activity or inactivity. The staff team has grown increasingly large but many of the current moderators are not very active and thus will be demoted. Below is the updated staff list.
- Thank you to donators
- post server ideas: here
- No more staff applications
- moderators get your act together